With Deel's adjust amount feature, both clients and contractors can add a bonus, an expense, a commission, or a deduction to the original amount in a few simple steps.
This feature is available for all three types of contracts (fixed, pay as you go, and milestone).
Here's how to adjust the payment amount:
- From your dashboard, select the contract where you want to adjust the amount.
- Click on the "Adjust" button (above the payment amount) and select Bonus/Expense/Deduction from the dropdown
- Add the amount and a description. You can enclose a file as well if needed.
- When you submit it, the total payment due will change based on your input
Here's how it looks:
- You can remove the adjustment by clicking on the bin icon.
- The adjustment will be automatically synchronised with the Mass pay feature.
- You can enable a recurring adjustment to add it to all the following cycles until you remove it.