Employer of Record RFP Template
You’re looking for the right global employment solution.
We’ve created the best way to help you assess solutions and make the right decision.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) is a business tool that invites vendors to create proposals that will match the needs of your business outlined in this document. Simply put, you’re telling the world what you want and waiting for them to come up with offers.
How does a well-assembled RFP help your company?
- It incentivizes vendors to outperform themselves while trying to solve the issue their target market has - you’ll have plenty of quality options to choose from.
- It’s a priceless investment in the future of your company: not only will your chances of choosing the wrong vendor be lower, but you’ll also be able to make your choice more quickly as you’ll have a thorough proposal answering all your questions.
- You will need to look deep into your why’s and how’s and think about your business needs and goals, which is incredibly beneficial for the growth of your company.
Why is our RFP template different?
It’s a Google Drive file that you can easily:
- Share with the decision-makers and collaborate
- Download to your device as an Excel file and access it from anywhere
Download the Guide
In this guide, you will find a robust list of questions covering these areas:
- Service overview
- Data protection & access
- Policies & standards
- Supply chain & fourth party